Friday, February 10, 2012

slowly sliding swimmingly subgenius

Yes I know it's been a while, a long while since i've posted anything. I am determined to write more, and Facebook less, we shall see how that goes. I got some new teeth, the ones in the pic above are the temporary crowns on the four fronts, but permanent ones coming on the 17th! Got my new glasses ordered too, these are the new frames by GEEK Eyewear, kinda badass methinks.
They pretty much match in design and size my Ray Bans so that's good I won't have to adjust to the new frames much.
My girl has me taking care of myself, physically, and that's a new thing for me. Sometimes I feel a bit selfish when I do, but I believe that's just a holdover from when I didn't because everyone else had so many appointments I couldn't seem to squeeze one in edgewise for myself.


Ava decided to make me pretty, and decorated me with this snazzy flower. It even matches my shirt! She is funny.








This is a snap of the new building I work in, it's kinda castle like in that it's drafty, and echoey, and kinda Hogwarts like in that it has 4 houses, and turrets and things.









Anyway I really don't have much else to say right now except Much love, Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment