Monday, November 21, 2011

Shore up me timbers with that thar spork, and some gumballs!

OK so yes it's been a while. I don't have any excuses. Just was "gone dark" for a while. Now i'm back and with a vengeance like Bruce Willis.

The Family vacation to Great Wolf Lodge was exhausting and fun at the same time. Her Majesty didn't wanna get out of the wave pool ever :-) and the boys wore themselves out on the water slides, and alternating in the wave pool. Our last day there just the boys and I went to the water park, and we lost track of time dumping water from convenient buckets on strangers below. We were a little late checking out.



Happy Holidays!!!! Thanksgiving is coming this week and I intend to eat myself into a coma, and then drool on the couch. Nice that I now work for  the State of Washington, I actually have paid holidays! 3 day work week WHOOHOO!!! I am really looking forward to this thanksgiving, the first in our house all (well mostly) together as a family. A couple of our kids are in other states, and won't be making it but we will have them in our thoughts anyway.



Coming up next month is the 2 year anniversary of the first night my beautiful baby girl and I were together. we have big plans for dinner, and possibly a show, and a night in a Jacuzzi tub room right by the lake Washington waterfront. I can't freaking wait!!! I love every night with my girl, this one is gonna be fun!!!

Ok so that's all I got right now. If you're reading this and puked in your mouth a little at the last paragraph, i'm not sorry and there will be more to come i'm sure.


If you're working right now, stand up hold your arms up like you just won a marathon, and shout "MY PAPA LIKES GIRLS!!!!" then sit down quietly and pretend like you didn't do anything. I guarantee you will get some interesting questions from your co workers at your next lunch date. :-)
Their papa likes girls too!

Much Love,
Erik



No comments:

Post a Comment