Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't shoot me because I'm singing, geesh

 We have been sick for the past few days, it sucks because Zoe always gets hit way worse with contamination than the rest of us do. Today I am alternating between hot flashes (man o pause?) and shivering while sweating.
Missed a couple of days last week doubtful that I can go home today. Me at work there on the right... Those headphones play really loud, and spotify has been rawckin all morning.... The problem has become that I get balls deep into analyzing these 200,000 plus line Excel spreadsheets, and start singing along.... The first time wasn't so bad, it was Gogol Bordello "Start Wearing Purple".... and I stopped soon as I realized everyone was staring at me, and Jarrod waved his arms around to catch my attention and shushed me loudly. Here is were it became a problem... System of a down Cigaro (Explicit Version of course ) came on, and I sang "My cock is much bigger than yours (my cock can walk right through the door)" and the only woman in our office Mary, opened up with her full auto Nerf gatling gun at my head, and laughed her ass off. Just wait till I get my bipod mounted belt fed nerf gun, Ill take some muthafuckas out!!!

I have found a new obsession... Converse DC comics series "The Riddler" low tops.... OMG!!! I want a pair of these sooooooo badly.... if anyone would like to they can be shipped anonymously in a size 13 to me at.....  
:-)


I would like to introduce Lucy our new little tiny kitteh, aka LBC... yes she is grooming me which has become a problem as it scares Her Majesty shitless in the middle of the night. She has begun to run for the door now when someone opens it too which could be a problem.






Anyway thats about all I got today... Have a really smiley day.

Much Love
Erik.

No comments:

Post a Comment