Thursday, November 10, 2011

Morning Pork Chop!

I know it's been a while since I've posted but we've been busy. Doing what i'm not sure, but we've been really busy. I have this new bad habit of forgetting where I parked in the morning, so by the time I get out of work, I sorta have to wander around the 3-5 block radius I usually park in hoping that I won't miss the Petey because I didn't wanna walk up one of those steep ass hills. Yesterday I found it pretty quick, the day before, not so much, I pretty much lost the Petey for a good 20 minutes. Maybe I should start taking pictures of it and where it's parked every day so I won't lose it again.
We are taking our first Family Vacation this weekend, the whole crew except for Amonte who is going to make sure the house doesn't burn down (hopefully) and feed the cats and things. We're going to go to Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, Wa. The kids are excited though this morning Her Majesty when asked "Where are we going tomorrow ?" mumbled "greatwolflodge" so we kept asking her over and over until she could come up with some enthusiasm. We're gonna rent a mini van, so we don't have to take both cars. The Petey is in limp mode most of the time now anyway and won't rev over 2500 rpms which makes highway driving out of the question.

My Baby Girl's birthday is this weekend too, and were going to all be in one hotel room on her birthday :-( not what I had hoped to do for her birthday, but it's the first long weekend we've had recently, and the kids have been all over the idea of going to GWL for a long time.

That's about all I have today, here is a pic of me because I know people wanna stare at me..



Need to take more pics so that this is a rich media experience for you instead of just random krap falling out of my brain onto a blog.

Much Love,
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment