Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Better mood, Biscuits tend to make excellent melee weapons.

Ok so i'm in a better mood today, idk just don't like the down ones. Here is my sad face.











One year ago today I asked the love of my life to marry me, in the wind and the rain and cold on the observation deck of the space needle.



This is right after she said yes, and that really is THE OSCAR MAYER WIENER MOBILE!!!
She said "yes" and with tears in her eyes asked "So are you gonna put the ring on me or do I have to do it myself?" :-)  I love how direct she is, how I know that we can tell each other anything and that though it might piss off the other for a while we are still the best partnership I personally have ever known.
Best night ever was spent partially here.
I have a minor plan for this evening, it should be nice, I want the kids to be involved, and am hoping she doesn't read this before I get all in motion.I'll tell all about results tomorrow. I know the engagement day isn't really an anniversary, just we have been through a lot in the last year and it's sort of our fresh start moment.
She should be surprised though she wasn't so much the day I asked her a year ago (left the box from the ring on the hotel room floor, let slip that the hotel would transport us to the space needle for dinner) I haven't told her anything about tonight. HAH!!!! I did good!!!










Drove the Petey to work so I can pick up a thing or two on my way home to make the evening complete, he didn't even try to murder me this morning! Maybe he is just happy that I gave him a bit o fuel. Cloudy and grey, just the way I like it here in Seattle, I wish we had more friends or more time to do things with friends, but oh well I love the big ass family thing too and the few friends we do have are great close and trusted friends.




 The pic above is one of our friend Frances that I stole from her FB page.(gotta remember to take more pics when we have parties.) The pic on the right is the face pic of Jack and Janice that I stole off of Janice's FB page (sorry Janice you and Jack come back over, we will take pictures for me to put all over the internet that aren't your tits  K?)
The pic below....
 those are Janice's tits because everybody likes tits, and I have to remember "EYES UP!!! Anyway the friends we have are way better than having half ass friends who will try to get
Whatever they want no matter who it hurts, and live a life of rumor and gossip. Thank bob for great friends.











Guess today was reminisce and Rant and rave and tits day on my blog... Here is a pic of  part of a building, I kinda think the guy in the hoodie up there looks sorta like me.


Great family, great friends, great beer, and tits to ya..


Much love
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment