Monday, October 24, 2011

POWERBOMB SKYFORCE ROCKPARTY!!

Good morning Interwebz, The weekend was goood, spent family time, chilled back at the house napped a little, wanna nap some more. Why is it that i'm so tired on Monday mornings, maybe it's just lack of interest, came close to calling in sick today, but couldn't come up with the energy to make up a reason to stay home.

True Love.
 2 days until the 26th, my girly doesn't have to remember this date but i'll never forget it, one year ago on the 26th I asked Zoe to marry me and she said yes in the wind and the rain at the top of the space needle. That was the best day of my life, I wish that night and the way it felt would go on forever, it was like I was dreaming. I want to give her another amazing night like that one felt to me.

Y'all cant see me.




We made reservations for Great Wolf Lodge for November 11-13 and they charged us a 50% deposit!!! holy krap!!!I guess 7 people makes family vacations expensive. I've never been there should be an experience to remember, I still want to make Zoe's 29th birthday one to remember in a good way. Since she manages our money it makes it tricky at best to buy her any present.

Touch my MONKEY!!!


Sometimes I feel like this, i'm not sure what this is but I feel that way. This morning I was soooooo sleepy I bought a 5 hour energy and pounded it down, now my chest is a bit vibratey, and my legs twitchy, not sure if this is better than falling asleep at work or not but i'm riding the caffeine wave until it breaks.



One of my favorite songs lately is "Yes, you're busted" by Kind of like spitting.

"will you call me a genius when i write down all my fears? when i'm locked in my room all day trying to sound like it's been years? and when i exaggerate to make the meaning count, will you count on me or will you count me out? we have stopped to admire the ones who don't wash their clothes. that narrow their glance at the dance but soften their eyes for shows. what a big surprise, the end of the night, the sets for you. you're not sure if you know him, but he wants you to think that you do."




I really like the lyrics, and even though this isn't the best representation I still am digging it. It makes me want to dance..anyone wanna risk dancing with me ? "Will you call me a genius when I write down all my fears ?"



I make barky sounds that make people smile as they pass by.






Just because I want to, here is a picture of a poodle in a Spongebob sweater, yet another bright spot in this city of endless frowny faces and averted eyes. I wonder now how many bright happy spots I pass unknowingly every day, lets hope for running into lots of bright sunshiney happy spots for all of us.


Much Love
Erik

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, Erik!! Love the poodle - tee hee :) I hope you guys have a great trip - I just know Zoe will have a great birthday!! Much love, Kellan

    ReplyDelete