Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Walks can do wonders especially if you scare the shit out of college students walking nearby.

I took a walk for lunch, needless to say I was a bit affected emotionally. Apparently after walking for a bit I noticed that I had none of the usual trouble walking on the always crowded sidewalks on campus, I turned my music up louder, and continued to walk, while taking a few bad pics, and one or two of meself, and realized that the students were actually parting to go around me as far as to walk into the street to avoid possibly bumping into me. This is how I looked walking... I'm actually kinda nerdy looking in my mind and can't imagine why they all looked so worried, it's not like I was wearing a sign that said "I hate you all and want to smash your stupid heads in with a sledgehammer" or anything.

Anyway here are some more of the pictures I took in no particular order.










George has a HUGE sword

No comments:

Post a Comment