Wednesday, October 26, 2011

GODDAMNRINGDOESNTFIT!!!

So I was hinting at it yesterday, in the evening, I renewed my proposal to Zoe, i involved our little kids, and had this whole thing I was going to say. Peyton handed me the card for her, and she read it, then Cade handed me the abalone shell earrings I got for her, and we gave those to her from all of us for a smile, Then Ava really proudly handed me the ring and I kneeled down, opened it, and meant to say " Zoe you are my love, my best friend, my confidant, my lover, and I don't think I would have survived the last two years without you.... Will you marry me"  Instead i said Zoe I love you more than anything and started bawling and quick got out Will you Marry me before I turned into a snotty teary mess. Thank bob she said yes, and hugged me, but then the ring

 which is the same size as the one on her left hand won't fit on her ring finger of her right hand GRRRRRRRR, now I have to get it resized, and hopefully they don't fuck it up. Here it is, farking just a little bit too small.

Anyway the kids were proud to be part of me asking Zoe to marry me, I love her madly and what I wanted to say to her was entirely true.

I love you Zoe



Much Love
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment