Friday, October 21, 2011

Punch drunk slam dunk!

Public Transit (the bus in my case) if used properly will provide endless hours of entertainment. Yesterday in addition to the sweet confused lady who kept asking me if it was her stop (see previous post) on the way home I met....... wait for it...... the bus window licker. Now I usually am not grossed out by much, but when I ride these buses and have to stand up and hold the rail, My hands always feel really dirty afterward. This guy, got on about a block after I did, sat down and gave the window beside him a nice long lick. He started bottom up, and than went for a side to side shot. I looked outside to make sure he wasn't just putting on a creepshow perv move for his girlfriend outside or something, but nobody was there.
There are no windows in the bendy section

Wait there's more. The bus filled up a bit, and each time someone cleared a seat and got off the bus, he jumped to their seat and licked that window too!!! Same bottom up then a quick side to side. Maybe he was making crosses for all his dead homies who just got off the bus. Hmmmm somehow now I feel that I have spent way too much time talking about it, and you will think I am somehow fascinated by the window licker and his technique. Who wouldn't be really though ? One more event I have to tell you about. So my morning bus is pretty crowded since it passes a major high school and goes to the U district. Today a girl sat next to me. I only mention this because usually the only person who will sit next to me is either a really large man or someone who is completely insane. (like the window licker) So we're riding along all quiet, Some mellow music playing on my earbuds, and I keep my backpack on so that I can just stand up and leave when I get to my stop. I pull the cable as I see my stop coming up, and sort of indicate to her that i'm getting up and out. She pulls her knees sideways in that awkward i'm trying to ineffectively get out of your path way we all do in movie theaters, and I proceed to step stumble over her to make my way to the exit.

Note the red wire, it will murder strangers!!!
 The only problem is, apparently my headphone cord as I stepped over followed the laws of gravity and swung downward. It then proceeded to wrap itself around her throat unbeknownst to me, and I walked away thereby strangling some innocent bystander, and almost snapping my neck when the headphones yanked my head backwards  (because of the anchor of her throat). It must have been the angle of the dangle because, my earbuds don't fit well but this one time they stayed securely implanted in my ears, and my phone that was on the other end popped out of my pocket and swung from her throat. I must have turned fire engine red. I unplugged my dangling phone, unwound my headphone cord from her throat, apologized and bowed repeatedly for some insane reason, and backed off of the bus as fast as possible. I am a klutz moron. Caution sane people NEVER SIT NEXT TO ME ON THE BUS!!!


The days have been flowing by sweetly but fast. Thanksgiving already on the event horizon, and the birthday of that one guy not too long after. My lovey and I are trying to work out a mini vaca of sorts for the veteran's day weekend.
 I haven't had a vaca since about 2001 so it will be really nice if it all works out. I think it's been a long time for her too. Days with her are so good, she is my one true love.  Baby Girl, I would lick a bus window for you... :-D Ok enough with my mushy section, yeah yeah, I get it.

This pic just felt vacationy.


It's getting chilly and wet and grey in Seattle. Normal for here and this time of year, and I kind of have to admit that I like it. I like walking in the rain to and from the bus.
Grey rainy goodness.
 I like to stand in the wind and the rain at the waterfront and feel the world pushing against me. I would love to take a walk down the beach during a storm with the waves battering the rocks, salt spray flying through the air so that you taste it on your lips, wind so strong that seagulls just give up and land when they can't make any forward progress. I like my weather violent, what can I say.



Here is a picture of my Black Chucks. I don't know if you have noticed but I (imagine an SWA shoe whore anonymous meeting) am a shoe whore.
Ohhhhh Chuck!
 If any of you would like to donate to my treatment, please send size 13 Chucks, any color any style my way :-)

P.S. you can custom design a pair for me on http://www.converse.com and just have them shipped directly to me. :-D


Right now wherever you happen to be, stand up and yell "DRINK GAMBLE AND HUMP!" I have decided this shall be my battle cry henceforth!


Have a weekend full o fun kit #7

Much love.
Erik




No comments:

Post a Comment