Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

So when people communicate they are supposed to tell the other person things that they believe the other person should or would like to know instead of saying random swear words, and refusing to speak, That doesn't get much done in my mind. Anyway FUCK!

Not happy
The ride to work was uneventful though balls cold, wearing two jackets this morning. Didn't take any pictures was too busy wallowing in self loathing. (yes I am in a great mood this morning) wait maybe I did take one... Idk listening to angry music seems to make me feel better. Right now it's Papa Roach "Getting Away With Murder"  My lunch once again alone with myself should sure brighten my thoughts.(sarcasm, or sarchasm even) When I feel like this really I just want to go out and beat random strangers on the street while telling them what a piece of shit their mother was for even conceiving them.

Ok so yes you get the down side along with the funny side, I'm sorry I come as I am or I don't come at all.
Dirty Wizard ?
I am practicing my dirty wizard look or maybe it's just my cereal killer look idk, yes I always wear the same hoodie it's all I have. Sheesh typing this is actually making me feel better maybe my lonely lunch walk won't kill me as badly today. Maybe it's time for me to just be assimilated and become one of the mindless sad drones that seem to swarm this city. I try to get people to smile or even make eye contact, but most of them look at me like I am about to strangle them with my headphone cord or something, hell I don't even want to talk to them, just want some contact. Oh well Guess isolation is the key to sanity i'll have to try that for a while and see how it goes.

Have a good day despite me please ?
Spite me Smite me either way.

Much Love
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment