Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Changes, for the better even!!!

Things have changed drastically for me, recently. A couple of months ago I lost my position with Amazon, and have since become an employee of the state of Washington at the University of Washington. which is of course badass. My love and I have recommitted ourselves to working as a team, and as partners in the crazy train we call our lives, which is of course way more badass. It's like new love again which everyone knows is a really awesome kind of love vs old love which is what Eric Clapton sings about. Not sure where I would be going with that thought it just kinda popped into my head. Just had my 42nd birthday and it was one of the best birthdays ever, second only to the first one which without I wouldn't be writing this anyway. My Lovey had a party for me with Jello shots and beer, and friends (oh my) a good time was had by all (I hope) and nothing got smashed (besides the guests). Ok done typing I think I might have done ok for a very first post. Here is a picture of a bearded man in a pinup pose.... you know you want to caress his magnificent beard don't you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment